We has created this Policy to explain our privacy practices so that you will understand what information about you is collected, used and disclosed with respect to the Applications, the Services and the Site.
By using Application, the Services or the Site, you consent to the privacy practices described in this Policy.This Policy covers our collection, use and disclosure of your information through the Applications, the Services and the Site.
A. WHAT KIND OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
a. Personal Information. When you download TopBuzz, to make the content personal for you, our equipment will automatically record information as follows.
1. International Mobile Station Equipment (IMEI) number or similar device identification numbers.
2. the make, model and manufacturer of your device.
3. the version of your operating system.
4. a list of mobile applications you have installed on your device.
5. your Internet Protocol address.
6. the account information, might through third party, you use to enter or login in our application
b. Non-personal identification. We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our apps. Non-personal identification information may include the type of your phone and technical information about Users means of connection to our apps, such as the versions of phone model and other similar information.
1. Session and Usage Data. "Session and Usage Data" is information about your use of the Application, the Services and/or the Site and includes, without limitation, connection and service-related data submitted to us through your use of an Application, the Services or the Site. Session and Usage Data includes information relating to the screens you visited, touch gestures, scrolling activity, connection request, server communication and data sharing, including network measurements, quality of service, and date, time and location of the bump. We also may aggregate Session and Usage data as described in Aggregate Information below. .
2. Log Data. When you interact with us or use an Application, the Services or our Site, our systems may automatically collect your unique User Device number, the IP address, type of browser or operating system you use, and the dates and times of your use ("Log Data").
3. Aggregate Information. "Aggregate Information" is data we collect about a group or category of services or Users from which individual User identities have been removed. In other words, information on how you use the Applications, the Services and the Site may be collected and combined with information about how others use the Applications, the Services and the Site, but no personally identifiable information will be included in the resulting Aggregate Information. Aggregate Information helps us understand trends in our Users' needs so that we can better consider new features or otherwise tailor the Applications, the Services and the Site.
B. HOW WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION
1. To personalize user experience, we may use your Information to understand demographics, customer interest, and other trends among our Users;
2. To provide the service, identify and communicate with you, response to your requests/enquiries, and improve our service, we may send you emails. You may always opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications by following the instructions;
3. To help develop our service we may use Non- Personal Information to provide, maintain, improve and modify the Applications, Services and the Site and develop new services;
4. To further develop our business, we may use Non- Personal Information for promotion and marketing purposes.
C. HOW YOUR INFORMATION MAY BE DISCLOSED
a. Personal Information. In general, we use Session and Usage Data internally to serve our Users and enable them to take maximum advantage of the Applications, the Services and the Site. We do not disclose your Personal Information.
D. USERS WITH WHOM YOU SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We cannot control the actions of other Users with whom you share your information. We cannot, and do not, control the information you share with other Users using an Application, the Services or the Site (including via Forums) or how such other Users will use or share such information. We are not responsible for third party circumvention of our security measures.
We are very concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We employ administrative, physical and electronic measures designed to protect your Information from unauthorized access and use. Please be aware that no security measures that we take to protect your information is absolutely guaranteed to avoid unauthorized access or use of your Information which is impenetrable.
F. INTERNATIONAL USERS
Your Personal Information may be stored and processed in any country where we have facilities, and by using the Application, the Services or the Site you consent to the transfer of your Personal Information to countries, including the United States, which may be outside of your country of residence and may provide for different and less stringent data protection rules than in your country. If you object to your Personal Information being transferred or used as described in this Policy, please do not use the Application, the Services or the Site and immediately delete all Applications from your User Devices.
G. SENSITIVE INFORMATION
We ask that you not send us, and you not disclose any sensitive Personal Information (e.g., information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, sexual orientation, criminal background or membership in past organizations, including trade union memberships) on or through the Application, the Services or the Site or otherwise to us.
H. CONTACTING US / REPORTING VIOLATIONS
If you have any questions or comments about this Policy or our privacy practices, or to report any violations of the Policy or abuse of the Application, the Services or the Site, please contact us.